Monday, April 11, 2011

Lizards and Baby Dolls


Dear Family,

I just thought I'd drop you a quick line to show you that the stickers you sent are being well used. So well in fact that I am just about out.

See postcard front-------------------------->

It seems that the MTC is the official sounding board for the General Authorities speeches for conference--Elder Kearon, Sister Dibb and someone else whose name escapes me momentarily, all come first to the MTC to practice talks on us. No kidding! We can't decide if we should be flattered or not. We're an easy crowd.

So y'know Tin Guy, our frog finger puppet? We love him so much that our teacher bought us a panda finger puppet to practice our language skills--if you are wondering, YES! We've been here too long.

Please pray for me to have more success with the language and more patience and love for my companions. I am too often too selfish and thoughtless.

Thank you, thank you, and tell the ward thank you for all the cards and prayers and letters! I love them!!!

Love, Dia, Sister Bai

P.S. One of our new Elders going to Kong Kong is a 22 yr old Marine. He just got back from his tour in Afghanistan. He is profoundly spiritual and he has great stories of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, large or small and Mom will email it to me in next weeks mail. Hugs, Sister Dia