Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PICTURES! The photo disk came!!!!!

NOTE FROM THE MOM--BLOG ADMINISTRATOR:

[I am going back and inserting photographs onto the previous posts, so if you are interested, you might want to skim back over to see her actual photographs of Hong Kong.

I recommend clicking the one that shows her eating chicken feet.

There are 600 or so to sort through, so it will take me a while. I in the future, I will try to note at the end of posts when I have added more photos. ]























These are the first photographs that came to the family in a big bundle, not one at a time over e-mail or off someone else's internet posts.

The disk arrived just in time for Mom's birthday! YAY. Here are some of the 600 picts of Sis. Dia Darcey in Hong Kong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, large or small and Mom will email it to me in next weeks mail. Hugs, Sister Dia