Saturday, April 14, 2012

A New Day Filled With The Joy Of Mudd


Dear Family,


There should be NO worries on mail getting to us, the senior missionary couple reportedly comes
every Sunday now so they bring our mail (...haven't seen them yet, though).


MACAU IS AMAZING I feel blessed in 1000 ways.


Ahhh, today I'm praying for Daegon! He has such hard things--that means that he is a strong strong
spirit! He will do great things. His family is amazing. I ask the Lord to bless DawnL a bunch. She's so strong.

I have a new mattress in this Macaus apartment bc now there're 6 sisters in the same apartment (our bedroom is wall to wall bunkbeds, so awesome!) and it seriously makes me SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY. Like every
time I crawl into bed at night I have a laughing/crying with joy fit that ends in salty sighs and shivering until I fall asleep. My next to me bunkmate (she's Philappina, named sister Salenga) is pretty creeped
out I think ;)   [Grammar suggested fix:  My bunkmate nearest me...]

We're doing a SCIENCE PROJECT NIGHT for a church activity soon! I'm fresh meat in the zone so they sat me down in a room by myself (with a single bare lightbulb...) and didn't let me go finding until I came up
with a good activity idea. 


We're going to make dirt pudding (with the choc pudding Mom sent me), that cornstarch/water stuff and of course a hydrogen peroxide and baking soda (...or was it vinegar. wait, oh no, we need to test this out) volcano. Super stoked.

I love cooking. It is a great joy of my life here to cook for everyone. Everyone always calls me Mama Darcey (baahk mama) in the apartment because I make sure everyone's fed. I'm doomed to be very poor in my life because I don't care if anyone pays me back or how many groceries I need to buy--I just love cooking for everybody and with everyone. 


It's such a joy to be able to add back in the things you love on your mission. That's probably why couples missions are the best thing in the world, right? You get your family, TOO! :D


Tell Dad I will write him!

Love always,

Sis. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, large or small and Mom will email it to me in next weeks mail. Hugs, Sister Dia