Thursday, June 21, 2012

A MAY ZING!

My people,

The most amazing experience this week was getting to share the entire message of the Restoration--direct line of authority, Book of Mormon to support the Bible's testimony of Christ, even the reality of continued revelation to the apostles in the New Testament and the widespread apostasy already happening in the early church--with a new friend, Joanne, on Monday evening at a miracle place named Tiu Keng Leng. 

Her whole family is Catholic, and after we shared together, then realized we'd been standing, talking for 45 minutes I apologized for keeping her from going home and she said, "No--thank you. I have learned so much about you Mormons. I have always just heard things about you, but now I know---and I'm so glad I met you today." 

We both felt so much Spirit and joy as we talked, and she took the Book of Mormon to find out for herself if what I told her about God's plan and God's church is true or false. I was inspired that day to really, really dig deep and share from my heart by reading a couple Conference talks that morning--Elder Christofferson's "The Doctrine of Christ," Elder Anderson's and one more... I don't remember... but it was just amazing. 

Sometimes my heart just opens up and the Spirit can testify unrestrained. I love this work. 

We're healthy and happy and out of time! Sorry! 

Love,
Yours in the saving redemption of Jesus Christ,

Sister Dia Darcey

**Picture is from a dawn hike back in Tuen Mun**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, large or small and Mom will email it to me in next weeks mail. Hugs, Sister Dia