Saturday, March 5, 2011

Holy Ghost's Inspiration

Today's spiritual message began through the powerful message of music. High on the Mountaintop is my call to learn divine truth, How Firm a foundation, Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring (Bach). I didn't know an organ could sound like that!!!

The Holy Ghost can impress us so deeply that no moral power can separate us from the knowledge gained through it's power." 2Ne 32:2-3 5,8, 2Ne. 31: 11-12 How can I come to believe that more fully?

Jana Staples, the General RS Board spoke and said, "Trust yourself, who you have always been. Your body is a literal symbol of the righteousness you have already achieved. You will know you are being led by the spirit if you are acting generously, obedient, kindly."

John 14:26, But the comforter which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all thing and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The story of Abraham and Issac reminds me that when Abraham sacrificed his own will to the Lord's he learned that the Lord will reward those who trust fully in Him. Peter walking on water reminds me again to #1 look to Christ to trust him, #2 Take a leap of faith and follow, #3 Beware of distraction #4 Call to Him in Prayer, #5 Take His hand and be lifted up.

Remember that I have two companions, not only my Sister but the Holy Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a comment, large or small and Mom will email it to me in next weeks mail. Hugs, Sister Dia